Providing individual, couples, family and group counseling.
Treatment specialization includes:
- Individual Psychotherapy
- Families with Special Needs
- Couples Counseling
- Family Counseling
- Parenting Support
- Mindfulness Strategies
- Indigo Children
- Military Families
- Therapy for Depression and Anxiety
- Eye Movement Desensitization and Reprocessing (EMDR) Therapy
- PTSD (Post Traumatic Stress Disorder)
- Stress Management
- Addiction & Recovery
- Conflict Resolution
- Neuro-Linguistic Programming (NLP) Therapy
- The use of HeartMath Technology
- Work shops designed to help with developing effective communication skills
I work with a wide range of emotional and behavioral issues providing services that span from therapy for depression and grief counseling to parenting support, couples counseling and beyond. In a comfortable and supportive atmosphere, I offer a highly personalized approach tailored to each of my clients individual needs to help attain the personal growth they’re striving for.
If you suspect that you or someone you love has a mental disorder a quick assessment can help. Click on the link below to get started. Remember that this does not replace an assessment done by a trained professional. If after taking the appropriate assessment you feel you want a more comprehensive assessment done make an appointment with me or another mental health professional.
Mental Health Colorado